Welcome to my Blog!

"For me, and, I am sure, for most of you, to be human is to always be in the process of becoming, to be in quest of openings, of possibilities." ~ Maxine Greene




Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Starting Up Again!

Here I am with two favorite "Buds," Joan (left) and Liz (middle) ~ This photo was taken on October 7, 2012, at Chinook's Restaurant in Seattle (great atmosphere and food!), where we were celebrating a long-overdue birthday (for me)!  Prior to this, we played mini-golf at the Interbay Golf Center  with a few other friends, as well.  We all started out very supportive of one another's attempts to hit the ball into the hole, but after about 5 holes the competitive edge started mounting.  You can really see the stronger aspects of someone's personality come out when he or she is faced with public humiliation!

Anyway, there's a lot going on these days with me, and I hope to use my blog as a means to process and reflect upon it, and share with family and friends.  Post a comment any time!  
~ Peace ...

No comments:

Post a Comment