Welcome to my Blog!

"For me, and, I am sure, for most of you, to be human is to always be in the process of becoming, to be in quest of openings, of possibilities." ~ Maxine Greene




Monday, October 22, 2012

Greetings!  I plan to post a lot of information about this great company, Herbalife!  

In late September, I was following an opportunity online to make some additional income, and stumbled right into becoming an Herbalife Distributor.  I was not expecting to find such a terrific opportunity, NOR was I expecting to fall in love with the products!  But I have.  I SO LOVE everything I have tried so far, that I want to provide the products to others for a long time to come.


Soooo, What's so great about the products?  In just a few weeks:

  • My energy levels have gone from "dull" to "ALIVE".
  • Cravings for sweet and salty foods, and caffeine have greatly diminished.
  • My afternoon "slumps" have disappeared 
  • I am sleeping more soundly
  • I am more mentally energized about working out! 
  • My Seasonal Affective Disorder VANISHED
And all I am doing is drinking one shake for breakfast, another for lunch or dinner, and eating one colorful and satisfying meal each day. 

I also:
  • take supplements to help with maintaining balanced energy levels and getting a steady dose of valuable vitamins and minerals
  • drink plenty of water (hot and cool) throughout the day
  • enjoy a range of Herbalife or whole-food snacks between meals.  


THIS HAS NOT BEEN A DIFFICULT SHIFT IN EATING HABITS, surprisingly enough! ... and I am actually SAVING MONEY by not stopping for espresso drinks or buying food on-the-go.

All of the benefits from this simple shift of drinking Herbalife shakes have come as a complete surprise to me; I am also losing inches around my body, and slowly losing stubborn pounds of unwanted weight!  So, the benefits are TOTAL health: inside and out -- physical, mental, and emotional!  And I want to share these products and experiences with anyone who's interested.



For the official Herbalife website, click here: Herbalife Products.

You have absolutely nothing to lose, except ... well, except for what you WANT to lose!  You have much more to gain.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment